« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi BluewaterKL10 Lower Guild Hall, Bluewater, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9SB
Perhaps combine a visit here with to your shopping. Yo Sushi was started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997, and have continued to grow into a good chain of sushi restaurants. They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food in Britain - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
Displayed dishes range from
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-21.00, Sat 11.00-21.00, Sun 11.00-18.00
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-21.00, Sat 11.00-21.00, Sun 11.00-18.00
- Wine: a concise list, plus Japanese beer
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Greenhithe Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned