« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi London Heathrow T3Terminal 3 Departure Lounge, Heathrow Airport, London, TW6 1QG
Yo Sushi was started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997, and has continued to grow into a good chain of good-value sushi restaurants.
They were the first to successfully introduce Britain to the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
However, overall - prices are very reasonable.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 6.00-21.30, Sat & Sun 8.00-21.30; dishes about £2 to £7
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 6.00-21.30, Sat & Sun 8.00-21.30; dishes about £2 to £7
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Heathrow Terminal 1,2 & 3
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: Yes, expensive airport parking
- Air conditioned