« back to restaurants search results
Yo Sushi Harvey Nichols Leeds107-111 Briggate, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 6AZ
Combine a visit here, to your shopping, in this branch of this excellent chain of Japanese restaurants, started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997.
They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
However, overall - prices are very reasonable.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon 11.30-17.00, Tues-Sat 11.30-20.30, Sun 11.30-16.00; dishes about £2 to £7
- Dinner: Mon 11.30-17.00, Tues-Sat 11.30-20.30, Sun 11.30-16.00; dishes about £2 to £7
- Wine: a concise list, plus Japanese beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Leeds Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Parking: NCP Albion Street
- Air conditioned