Yo Sushi was started by Simon Woodroffe in 1997, and has continued to grow into a good chain of sushi restaurants. They were the first to successfully introduce the conveyor belt system of displaying food to Britain - the idea being you sit at the counter and choose your dish/dishes as the sushi and sashimi glide by.
The price you pay depends on your hunger, the conveyor belt dishes are colour coded, donating their price, but for a more elaborate meal hot dishes (such as excellent 'Miso Black Cod') are excellent, but can bump the price up.
There are also main courses, such as ‘Chicken Teriyaki’; ’Spicy Seafood Donburi’ and various Curries.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 11.00-21.30, Thurs & Fri 11.00-22.30, Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; Dishes about £3 to £7; mains about £10
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 11.00-21.30, Thurs & Fri 11.00-22.30, Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; Dishes about £3 to £7; mains about £10
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by Japanese beers, tea & sake
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: St Pauls Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned