What was once The Blenheim pub, is now a deservedly-popular Bar (1st floor) and Brasserie (ground floor) - under the same ownership as Tom Aiken's prestigious restaurant nearby (q.v.).
On the brasserie front, within its ambitions, it's run on the same exacting standards - offering breakfast, lunch & dinner, plus weekend brunch.
Breakfast ranging from Cereals through Pastries to Full American & English varieties.
Lunch & Dinner include variations on all the brasserie classics - then some!
So expect 'Macaroni Cheese' (with or without truffle); 'Steamed Mussels, with Pernod & Fennel'; 'Slow-Roast Blythburgh Pork Belly with Balsamic Vinegar & Lentils' Beer-Battered Fish & Chips'; 'Grilled Sea Bass with Confit of Cherry Tomatoes & Black Olives' 'Fish Pie with Salmon & Cod' - plus what has almost become a signature dish - Seven-Hour-Braised Shoulder of Daylesford Organic Lamb (to share).
Brasserie-style desserts include Profiteroles, Crème Brulée, Clafoutis and the like.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Breakfast Mon-Fri from 7.00; Brunch from 10.00 Sat & Sun; Lunch Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00; mains about £13 to £31
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £13 to £31
- Seats: 76
- Wine: a well-chosen list travels the world, kicking off at around the £20 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Sloane Square or South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned