A bustling Italian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the regions, offered in such a way as they can be taken as starters, mains or a complete meal.
Examples of these are ''Crudita di Mare' (raw sea bream, red prawn, langoustine & scallop with rosemary oil); Fried Eel with Polenta & Lemon'; 'Risotto of Courgette Flower & Red Prawns'; 'Veal & Pork Agnolotti with Butter & Sage'; 'Spaghettini with Lobster, Mussels & Ginger'; 'Tripe with Cured Pork Cheek, Chili & Tomato'; 'Roast Suckling Pig' and 'Sea Bream Baked in Salt'.
Desserts return to uni-sized normality with the likes of 'Rum Baba with Pineapple & Whipped Cream'; 'Burnt Almond Granita with Bitter Chocolate Sorbet'; 'Cassata Siciliana (ricotta, orange & chocolate - layered with sponge cake & marzipan); 'Peach in White Wine' and 'Gorgonzola with Celery, Walnuts & Rose Hip Honey'.
Chef Jacob Kenedy has built up a loyal following for his no nonsense style of food; while the service also has high standards.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: all week 12.30-15.00; mains about £13 to £27
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30; mains about £13 to £27
- Seats: 100
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at in the low £20's, but has a good selection of smaller carafes plus wines by the glass
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned