A restaurant spin-off of the excellent Brindisa food shops (qv.), specialising in the produce of Iberia.
Tables are fairly cramped, and geared to the short meal rather than extended stay, but the quality on offer is excellent - with their selection of tapas and charcuterie plates forming the basis of the menu.
However, they also have daily main course 'specials'
There are also Spanish cheeses in peak condition and a few seasonal desserts - such as 'Chocolate Mousse with Raspberries & Macadamia Nuts' and 'Roast Figs with Almond Ice Cream'.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: all week; set menus from £25; tapas from £4.00 to £12.50
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; set menus from £25; tapas from £4.00 to £12.50
- Seats: 50, plus 4 seats outside
- Wine: an all Iberian list, kicks off in the low £20's, and includes a good selection of Sherry
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec, Bank Holidays, 2 weeks Aug.
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating