A good and comfortable Italian (another interior from the David Collins stable), geared primarily to the business market, and the political life of Westminster - hence its opening hours, and closing spells.
The menu list a blend of classical dishes, with those more modern - the former often given untraditional twists.
A summer version included 'Grilled Courgettes & Asparagus with Buffalo Ricotta'; 'Warm Spelt Salad with Baby Octopus & Fresh Peas'; 'Warm Cauliflower Timbale with Egg, Crispy Bacon & Black Summer Truffle' and 'Vitello Tonnato - thinly sliced veal with tuna sauce' among the starters.
There are various pasta dishes, such as 'Lobster Ravioli with Broccoli' and a Risotto of the Day - which can be taken as starters or mains.
While more sturdy mains might include 'Pork Saltimbocca with Prosciutto & Sage and Balsamic-Glazed Onions'; 'Breast of Guinea Fowl with Courgette & Black Truffle'; 'Sea Trout with Shallots, Almonds & Asparagus' and 'Halibut with Artichokes & Mint'.
Twists on classic desserts might include 'Mango Crème Brulée'; 'Citrus Fruit Salad with Campari Sorbet' and 'Liquorice Tiramisu with Honey-Glazed Nuts'.
- Food Style: Modern Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00; set L £19.00 (2 courses), £23 (3 courses); mains about £19 to £29
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-22.30; mains about £19 to £29; set D £19 (2 courses), £23 (3 courses)
- Seats: 50
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off in the early £20's, and offers a good choice by the glass
- Nearest station: Westminster Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sat & Sun, 24th Dec to 2nd week Jan, 2nd week Aug. 2nd week Sept.
- Air conditioned