Find this good restaurant, part of Sir Terence Conran's ground-breaking empire, housed in a Victorian warehouse where you'll also find a boutique hotel, food shop & The Albion bakery & upmarket café. The Boundry's in the basement, but don't let that put you off!
For The Boundary, think good Paris brasserie and you won't be far wrong. Chef Ian Wood's menu wouldn't be out of place in that city with the likes of 'Charcuterie, Terrines, Patés & Rillettes'; 'Six Escargots à la Bourguignonne'; 'Cuisse de Grenouille, Persillées' (frogs legs) and 'wild Smoked Salmon' listed among the starters.
Perhaps 'Bouillabaise'; Vegetable Pot au Feu'; 'Calf's Liver & Bacon' and 'Brill with Ceps & Salsify' listed among the mains.
Each day brings a different Roast; Monday - Suckling Pig; Tuesday - Kid etc. While Game figures prominently in darker months.
Desserts are of the 'Pot au Chocolat'; 'Crème Brulée' and 'Lemon Posset' variety.
- Food Style: French
- Lunch: Weds-Fri 12.00-14.30; set L £19.50 (2 courses), £24.50 (3 courses), mains about £16 to £35
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-22.30; mains around £16 to £35
- Seats: 124
- Wine: an enormous & impressive list of over 500 bins - so something for everyone - kicking off at around the £20 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Old Street Underground or Liverpool Street Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: D Sun
- Air conditioned
- Rooms available