A sister restaurant to Moro (see 32 Exmouth Market), but concentrating on tapas, rather more substantial main courses.
Dishes are excellent examples of their type, but you will have to sit at a bar stool or small wooden table.
They have an excellent selection of Sherries, which are not to be missed.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-16.00, tapas from about £3 to £9
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.00; tapas from about £3 to £9
- Seats: 30, plus about 6 outside on pavement
- Wine: an all Spanish list kicks off at around £16
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Angel Underground (15 minutes)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 24th Dec-2nd Jan, Bank Holidays
- Outside eating