A sister restaurant to Moro (see 32 Exmouth Market), but concentrating on tapas, although they also offer substantial main courses.
Dishes are excellent examples of their type, but you will have to sit at a bar stool or small wooden table.
They have an excellent selection of Sherries, which are not to be missed.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-16.00 (Breakfast Sat & Sun 9.00-12.00), tapas from £3 to £5; mains about £8 to £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 17.00-21.30; tapas from £3 to £5; mains about £8 to £10
- Seats: 34, plus about 6 outside on pavement
- Wine: an all Spanish list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Angel Underground (15 minutes)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 24th Dec-2nd Jan, Bank Holidays
- Outside eating