Named after the Breton people who live in Brittany, this popular brasserie has something for everyone.
Start the day with croissants & pastries. Nearer lunch move on to filled Gallettes such as 'Normande - French Black Pudding and Sautéed Apples with Flambéed Calvados' and 'Ecossaise - Crème Fraiche, Mushrooms & Haggis' or Pizza's from their wood-fired oven.
For more ambitious dining, starters such as 'Escargot à la Bourguignonne'; 'Mediterranean Fish Soup' and 'Moules Mariniere' set the style. Perhaps to be followed by 'Confit of Duck with Braised Red Cabbage with Apples, with Sultanas & Port'; 'Brochette of Monkfish & Chorizo with Spicy Mediterranean Vegetables'; 'Bouillabaisse' and various Steaks & Grills.
There are plenty of options for vegetarians. Finish with 'Crème Brulée'; 'Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding' or various Ice Creams. More Reports Please.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 9.00-21.00, Fri-Sat 9.00-21.30; Galettes from £6.50; Pizza's from £5.50; mains £9.90 to £18.90
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 9.00-21.00, Fri-Sat 9.00-21.30; Galettes from £6.50; Pizza's from £5.50; mains £9.90 to £18.90
- Wine: a well-chosen list has modest mark-ups; or drink Breton Cider
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible; plus short Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Perth Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page