If you're into steak, this might be the place for you - but there are serious sacrifices to be made. There are no trimmings, such as bread and starters and no vegetables apart from salad & chips.
There are, however, a few basic puds, such as Sticky Toffee Pudding & Apple Crumble - plus good cheese.
On the steak front, you can choose from traditionally-hung Rump (Popesye), Fillet & Sirloin, and these come in five weights ranging from 6-30 oz. These are of top-quality Aberdeen Angus beef, and imported from the Scottish Highlands on a daily basis.
No cards. They have another branch near Olympia, Kensington.
- Food Style: Steaks
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 19.00-22.30; mains about £11 to £55
- Wine: a well-chosen list, concentrates on reds, kicking off at about £14, and offers quality at good prices
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Putney Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L all week, all Sun, 10 days Christmas
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating