If you're into steak, this might be the place for you - but there are serious sacrifices to be made. There are no trimmings, such as bread and starters and no vegetables apart from salad & chips.
There are, however, a few basic puds, such as Sticky Toffee Pudding & Apple Crumble - plus good cheese.
On the steak front, you can choose from traditionally-hung Rump (Popesye), Fillet & Sirloin, and these come in five weights ranging from 6-30 oz. These are of top-quality Aberdeen Angus beef, and imported from the Scottish Highlands on a daily basis.
- Food Style: Steaks
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.45-22.00; mains about £13 to £70
- Seats: 34
- Wine: a well-chosen list, specialising in reds, kicks off at about the £17 mark, and offers good value
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Olympia Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L all week, all Sun, check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned