Find this vibrant and excellent brasserie, in a converted factory, just off the Chiswick High Road.
As well as the full menu, which follows the seasons, and may even change during the course of the day - there's an all day snack and light meal menu.
Starters such as 'Buffalo Mozzarella with Lemon & Balsamic-Marinated Black Figs & Rocket'; 'Chicken Liver Parfait with Grape Chutney & Toasted Brioche'; 'Coln Valley Smoked Salmon with Blinis, Salmon Caviar, Crème Fraiche & Lemon Oil' and 'Cornish Mussels with Coconut Milk, Lemon Grass, Ginger & Chili' set the main menu style.
Perhaps to be followed by 'Wild Mushroom & Gruyere Omelette with Chips & Salad'; 'Crisp Sea Bass with Crushed Potatoes, Baby Artichoke & Sauce Vierge'; 'Grilled Veal Lier with Butter Beans, Pancetta & Caramelised Onion' and 'Rib-Eye Steak with Chips & Béarnaise or Peppercorn Sauce' among the listed mains.
All food is carefully-sourced from top-producers.
A summer selection of desserts included 'Damson & Pear Cobbler with Clotted Cream'; 'Nectarine Tarte Fine with Hazelnut Ice Cream' and 'Banana Brulée with Chocolate Ice Cream & Walnut Shortbread' - while good cheeses from Neal's Yard are a constant.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00 (Sat & Sun 16.00); set L £14.50 (2 courses) to £17.50; set L Sun £19.50 (2 courses) to £22.50; mains £12 to £21
- Dinner: all week 18.30-22.30; set D £14.50 (2 courses) to £17.50; mains £12 to £21
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a well chosen list, kicks off at around £16, and has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Chiswick Park or Turnham Green Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: 24th to 27th Dec.
- Air conditioned