It can be hard to keep up with the seemingly constant changes in the various names and operations of John McClements little restaurant empire.
At this branch he offers no-choice tasting menus.
Dishes such as Chicken Quenelle with Roquefort; Lobster Thermidor; Borsch with Vodka Jelly; Hern-Crusted Dover Sole with Razor Clams and Calvados Soufflé set the style and the cooking standard is high.
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30; set Tasting Menu £18 to £25 (5 courses)
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.30-21.30; set Tasting Menu £45 (16 courses)
- Seats: 20, plus 10 outside
- Wine: a well-chosen list kicks off at £16
- Nearest station: Kew Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Sun & Mon, Bank Holidays, 2 weeks Aug.
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating