A good Thai restaurant, run by Noi Ramasut and his wife Arlene Thomas since 1985, and setting high standards from the beginning.
You'll find an extensive menu, plus all the Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads & Stir Fries - all carefully cooked.
Desserts are one up on many Thai restaurants, with perhaps 'Coconut Caramel with Amaretto Sauce'; 'Pumpkin Pudding (Sankaya Fak Tong)' and various ways with bananas on offer.
Friendly and professional service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 18.00-14.30; set L £10.50 (2 courses), £12.95 (3 courses); mains £8.50 to £16.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.30; mains £8.50 to £16.95 (minimum charge of £17.50 during the evening)
- Seats: 130
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £13.95, and offers a good selection by the glass
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Cardiff Queen Street Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Sun
- Air conditioned