Describing itself as a Caffè, this is part of a chain started by Antonio, but now owned and run by others.
Their selection of Italian deli items is part of the attraction.On the eating-in front, breakfast ranges from Pastries through 'Muesli with Yoghurt' to 'Eggs Bendict'; 'Scrambled Eggs with Grilled Pancetta' and the like.
Whilst the menu expands for lunch and dinner with Calamari Fritti, various Antipasti and Bruschetta among the starters/light dishes - Pasta, Grills and Italian specialities (such as Osso Buco) listed among the mains.
There are various Panini options for those in a hurry, while you can just have a cup of coffee if you prefer. Desserts such as Tiramisu and various Ices complete the picture. Service is friendly, but sometimes neglectful of customers and more concerned with chatting amongst itself.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-23.00, Sat 9.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £15
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 8.00-23.00, Sat 9.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £15
- Wine: a concise, all Italian, list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating