Find this good neighbourhood restaurant/deli close to the railway station.
Describing itself as a Caffè, this is part of a chain started by Antonio, but now owned and run by others. Their selection of Italian deli items is part of the attraction.
On the eating-in front, breakfast ranges from Pastries through 'Muesli with Yoghurt' to 'Eggs Bendict'; 'Scrambled Eggs with Grilled Pancetta' and the like. While the menu expands for lunch and dinner with Calamari Fritti, various Antipasti and Bruschetta among the starters/light dishes - Pasta, Grills and Italian specialities (such as Osso Buco) listed among the mains.
There are various Panini options for those in a hurry, while you can just have a cup of coffee if you prefer.
Desserts such as Tiramisu and various Ices complete the picture.
Service is friendly, slick and organised.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.30-23.00, Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £15
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 7.30-23.00, Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.30; mains about £9 to 15
- Wine: a concise, all Italian, list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Earlsfield Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned