An excellent neighbourhood restaurant, set over two floors overlooking Ealing Common. Expect a modern & minimalist interior, with comfortable long-backed leather chairs.
A summer menu brought starters such as 'Ceviche of Sea Trout'; 'Gazpacho'; 'Crisp Pig's Cheeks with Braised Pig's Head & Sauce Gribiche' and 'Porcini Arancini with Tomato & Basil Sauce and Truffle Oil'. 'Game Terrine with Red Onion Marmalade is popular in darker months.
With 'Lamb Rump with Fondant Potato and Madeira Jus'; 'Pork Loin Steak with French Beans, Confit Garlic & Dauphinoise'; 'Roast Chicken Supreme with Leek Ravioli, Crispy Wings & Cep Purée'; and 'Pan-Fried Haddock with Anya Potatoes, Hispi Cabbage & Chive Beurre Blanc' among the mains.
Maybe finish with 'Apple & Rhubarb Crumble'; 'White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce'; 'Dark Chocolate Brownie with Praline Ice Cream and Salt Caramel Sauce' - or their selection of Artisan Cheeses.
- Food Style: Modern European
- Lunch: Weds-Sat 12.00-15.00. Sun 12.00-21.00; set L Weds-Fri £22.50 (2 courses), £27.50 (3 course); set L Sat & Sun £27.50 (2 courses), £32.50 (3 courses); Sun L £25
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-21.30, Sun 12.00-21.00; set D Tues-Sat £32.50 (2 courses), £38.50 (3 courses)
- Seats: 50, plus 10 outside
- Wine: a well-chosen list travels the world, kicking off at about £18
- Wheelchair access: Ground floor only - phone ahead
- Nearest station: Ealing Common Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 26th Dec to early Jan.
- Outside eating