A good tapas bar/restaurant with over 50 tapas varieties on offer.
These range from olives to have with your drink to dishes such as 'Piquillo Peppers stuffed with Russian Salad'; 'Prawn, Squid, Mussel & Octopus with Spanish Salad'; 'Selection of Serrano Ham, Spanish Sausage & Paté'; 'Black Rice & Squid' and 'Baby Eels in Olive Oil, Garlic, dried Hot Chili Peppers & Roasted Potatoes'.
There are a few desserts including 'Crème Caramel'; 'Lemon Brulée' and Spanish-style Rice Pudding'.
Their basic set lunch is very good value for money.
A good time seems to be had by all. They have another branch in Down Street, Mayfair.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; £3.50 to £18; set L £9
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; £3.50 to £18; set D from £21
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a well-chosen Spanish list kicks off at about £15
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: 24 Dec to 2nd Jan
- Air conditioned