Find this popular Chinese restaurant near the intersection of Gatley & Wilmslow Roads.
It's the best we have found in the area, their extensive menu specialising in the cooking style of Hong Kong - with plenty of Sizzling dishes and Hotpots thrown in; plus a good selection of seafood dishes.
More reports please.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Thurs & Fri 12.00-14.00, Sun 12.30-22.30; mains from about £8 to £13 (including rice); set L from £7.50 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 12.30-22.30; mains from about £8 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Gatley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: all Mon, L Tues, Weds & Sat
- Air conditioned