Smart fish & chips is the name of the game here – but including Soft-Shell Crabs and Oysters among the starters; Fish Pie, Dedham Vale Ribeye, Lobster Spaghetti with Tomato & Basil among the mains.
Champagne is a favourite tipple.
Perhaps finish with Strawberry Cheesecake, Warm Chocolate Brownie or their selection of British Farmhouse Cheeses.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Tues-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; mains about £13 to £38; set L £9.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; mains about £13 to £38
- Seats: 80, plus 20 outside
- Wine: a concise list has fair mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Notting Hill Gate Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Closed: L Mon; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Wed 14th March 2012 by Elaine Chan Doo
What did you like about the Restaurant?
I like this restaurant, the food is good.
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
The place is not inconvient
Report this review