An excellent trattoria-style restaurant, with plenty of hustle & bustle - but good food at the end of the day.
Starters such as 'Gamberi Siciliani' (deep-fried Sicilian prawns); 'Mozzarella alla Milanese' (deep-fried bread crumbed mozzarella with tomato diavola sauce & pesto); 'Antipasto Misto' and 'Steamed Mussels' set the style.
To be followed by an assortment of fish, such as 'Stone-Baked Sea Bream with Potatoes, Garlic & White Wine'; plus Meats from the Grill and Pasta and a wide assortment of 'proper' Pizza's - sold by the metre!.
Finish with a good Sorbet Chocolate Tart or suchlike.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: all week Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; set L from £29.50; mains about £10 to £26
- Dinner: all week Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; set L from £29.50; mains about £10 to £26
- Seats: 60, plus about 30 outside
- Wine: an all Italian & Sicilian list kicks off in the mid £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Notting Hill Gate Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Closed: check Christmas & Easter openings
- Outside eating