Part of a small Bristol group (see below for other branches) - offering Thali meals to eat in or take away. These are composed of carefully-sourced, often local, produce - and offer both excellent value and quality. Expect pot plants, black & white photos and old-fashioned standard lamps.
The food style is based on family-style dishes, mainly from Kerala, but include a Goan Fish Curry, and a free-range chicken dish is in the pipeline.
To take away, you purchase a stack of tiffin boxes for
- Food Style: Indian Cafe
- Dinner: all week 18.00 - late; mains from £6.95
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £12.50
- Wheelchair access: Busines set over 3 floors - so enquire
- Nearest station: Clifton Down Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page