An award-winning Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the south of the sub-continent, and describing its menu as offering 'Indian Cuisine Re-Defined'.
You will find familiar items such as Samosa's, Kebab's, Tikka's & Biryani's - backed up by specialities such as 'Sea Bass with Curry-Leaf-Infused Mashed Potato, and Raw Mango, Ginger & Coconut Sauce'; 'Tharavu Varatiyathu' (duck braised with tomatoes, onions & spices); 'Classic Butter Chicken'; 'Beef Oolarthu' (slow braised with spices) and 'Olan' (butternut squash & cowpeas with spiced coconut milk).
Desserts are more interesting than usually found in Indian restaurants, with perhaps 'Chocolate-Filled Samosas'; 'Tandoori Pineapple' and 'Rose Petal Crème Brulée' on offer.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun-Fri 12.00-14.30; mains £5 to £12
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains £5 to £12
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £12
- Nearest station: Cathays or Heath Low Level Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Sat
- Air conditioned