A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, belonging to a small local group.
Although you'll find familiar favourites, such as Tikka's, Dhansak's and Korma's - the emphasis is on Punjabi specialities, much coming from the tandoor.
Desserts are taken seriously, with Jam Poly Poly, Profiteroles and Chocolate Pudding listed as well as the more usual Kulfi's. They have branches in the Ibis Hotel, Manchester M1 and in Preston.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 15.00-22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.00-23.00; Fri & Sat 17.00-23.30, Sun 15.00-22.00; mains about £10 to £25
- Seats: 250
- Wine: a concise, but well chosen, list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Manchester Victoria or Salford Central Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Concierge Parking Service
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned