A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, belonging to a small local group.
Lunchtime brings a Buffet. The main à la carte menu only being offered in the evening, when an early 'High Tea' menu offers 'healthy-options" between 17.00 &19.00.
Although you'll find familiar favourites, such as Tikka's, Dhansak's and Korma's - the emphasis is on Punjabi specialities, much coming from the tandoor.
Desserts are taken seriously, with Jam Poly Poly, Profiteroles and Chocolate Pudding listed as well as the more usual Kulfi's. They have branches in the Ibis Hotel, Manchester M1 and in Preston.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.00, Sat & Sun 14.00-17.00; Buffet L £9.95
- Dinner: all week 17.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £25
- Seats: 250
- Wine: a concise, but well chosen, list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Manchester Victoria or Salford Central Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Concierge Parking Service
- Closed: check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned