A good Indian restaurant, belonging to a small local chain based in Manchester (q.v.).
Although you'll find familiar curry House favourites, such as Tikka's, Dhansak's & Korma's Punjabi specialities are much to the fore, many coming from the tandoor.
Desserts are taken seriously with Jam Roly Poly, Profiteroles and Chocolate Pudding being listed as well as the more usual Kulfi's.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.00-23.30; mains about £10 to £25
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Preston Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L all week; check Christmas openings
- Air conditioned