A good Chinese restaurant specialising in dishes from the Sichuan region - which are hot and spicy. They also offer Cantonese & Pekinese favourites, all well cooked.
Their menu should satisfy the most adventurous diners, listing items such as frogs legs to intestines and tripe.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs & Sun 12.00-22.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00; mains £7.80-£15.80
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs & Sun 12.00-22.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00; mains £7.80-£15.80
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Air conditioned