A good café offering an interesting Portuguese menu, consisting of both snacks and more substantial main courses.
Dishes include Feijoada, warm Pao de Queijo (cheese bread) - including a chorizo version - plus mains such as 'Meatballs in a Rich Tomato Sauce'; 'Chicken or Vegetable Lasagne' and various Bacalhau (salt cod) dishes.
They also offer an interesting selection of desserts.
A Takeaway Service operates.
- Food Style: Portuguese Café
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 10.30-19.00; mains between about £8 & £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 10.30-19.00; mains between about £8 & £10
- Wine: a Portuguese list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page