Find this good vegetarian restaurant in a 17th century listed building, in the centre of town.
Lunch brings generally light dishes including filled Jacket Potatoes, Oven-Baked Chickpea Falafel and Lentil Burgers.
While in the evening the kitchen's ambitions grow with starters such as 'Chestnut & Mushroom Strudel with Red Pepper Sauce'; 'Creamy Potato & Stilton Gratin with Pan-Fried Cherry Tomatoes' and their popular Meze Plate.
Mains might include 'Grilled Vegetable & Lentil Gateau'; 'Cheese, Broccoli & Roasted Garlic Cannelloni' and 'Root Vegetable & Mushroom Pie' on their concise list.
Perhaps finish with 'Raspberry & Apple Oat Crumble'; 'Bread & Butter Pudding' or 'Chocolate Brandy Mousse'.
- Food Style: Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00; Sat 9.00-21.00, Sun 10.00-16.00; mains about £8 to £12
- Dinner: Sat 9.00-21.00; mains about £14
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Tring Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: check Christmas openings