An excellent café advertising itself as a 'healthy food and juice café" - and certainly offering fantastic value (whether you eat-in or take away) for the quality on offer.
They offer a seasonal menu of mainly locally-sourced, free-range foods - including some organic ingredients.
The day starts with breakfast, which offers items ranging from Porridge through Tea Cakes to Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon; but as the day progresses items such as Soups, Sandwiches, Panini and Filled Baked Potatoes come on line.
Drink organic coffee or tea or one of their popular Smoothies - made with 100% fresh fruit and low fat yoghurt.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week 8.00-16.00
- Wine: Unlicensed
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Altrincham
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: D all week, some Bank Holidays