A plush Indian restaurant, with a relaxing atmosphere - further dressed-up by artefacts from around the sub-continent. So popular for special occasions.
You'll find all the familiar 'standards' such as Balti's and Bhuna's plus plenty from the tandoor, at moderate prices. If you wish to splash out, their list of 'specials' includes the likes of monkfish, red snapper, scallops and sea bass - all treated in Anglo-Indian ways pleasantly cooked if you're not after authenticity.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat & Sun; mains £10 to £17
- Dinner: all week; mains £10 to £17; set Early D Mon-Thurs between 17.00-19.00 £15.95 (3 courses)
- Seats: 130
- Wine: a concise but well-chosen list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Crostin Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Mon-Thurs; check Christmas openings