A popular family-run fish restaurant, where you'll find dishes as varying as 'Monkfish in Curry Sauce' through 'Skate in Black Butter' to Lobster straight from their seawater tank.
Steak is on offer for confirmed carnivores.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-13.45; set L £15.95 (2 courses) to £21.95; mains £11 to £22
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-22.30; set D £27 (2 courses) to £35; mains £11 to £22
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise, but well chosen, list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Great Yarmouth Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: Sun, 2 weeks Christmas, 2 weeks May, Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned