A lively brasserie-style restaurant with bars set over two floors.
The day begins with breakfast and as the day progresses moves on to all-day brasserie menus with more ambitious choices offered upstairs, but having much in common.
You can enjoy everything from Sandwiches through Burgers and Smoked Haddock Fish Cakes to more substantial dishes such as 'Sesame Tempura-Battered Mediterranean Vegetables with Salad & Chili Sauce'; 'Pan-Fried Fillet of Sea Bass on Saffron & Parmesan Risotto with Caper & Chive Beurre Blanc' and 'Surf & Turf Fillet of Beef with Garlic Sautéed King Prawns, Confit Onions, Handcut Chips, Grilled Mushrooms & Rocket Salad'.
If you just fancy a pud, 'Chocolate Tart with Poached Pears & Clotted Cream' or 'Coffee & Armagnac Pannacotta with Prune Compote & Tuile Biscuit' might tempt you.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: all week; Mon-Fri 10.00-23.30, Sat & Sun 9.00-23.30; mains £7.25 to £15
- Dinner: all week; Mon-Fri 10.00-23.30, Sat & Sun 9.00-23.30; mains £7.25 to £15
- Wine: a well-chosen list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Norwich Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating