A deservedly-popular Greek restaurant, which should remind you of your holidays.
You'll find Dolmades, Houmous and Taramasalata among the starters.
Lamb Kleftiko, Stifado of Beef and Moussaka, plus a good selection of mainly grilled fish dishes listed among the mains.
One of their set Meze meals will be the best option for many.
Esserts include Rizogalo, Crème Caramel and very sweet Baklava-type pastries.
- Food Style: Greek
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 12.00-15.00; mains £11 to £17; set Meze from £17
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.00-22.00; mains £11 to £17; set Meze from £17
- Wine: an all Greek list kicks off at £12.50
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Lancing Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: D Sun, all Mon.
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Sun 25th March 2012 by mel
What did you like about the Restaurant?
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
Report this review