If you'd like to try Vietnamese food, or are an expert, this is one of the best places to come, and is highly regarded by those who fully understand this cuisine.
Menu's are structured with 'starters', 'soups', 'mains' etc. - but one of their 'One Dish Meals' or set meals is probably the best entry point for beginners.
Starters include the likes of 'Chili Salt & Pepper King Prawns with Squid, Tofu' and 'Lotus Stem Salad with Shredded Pork, Shrimps, Vietnamese Basil, Peanuts, Lime Zest & Sweet Chili Dressing', but again they offer a Mixed Plates.
Mains include popular Sake-style Skewers, Spring Chicken done various ways, various Curries and a good selection of Seafood Dishes.
If you like Chinese food, you should like this - we've seen nothing but good reports.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; mains about £9 to £14
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; set meals from £21; mains about £9 to £14
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a concise, but interesting list, has modest mark-ups and is backed up by good beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Old Street Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned