The original branch of this small, privately-owned, chain.
An excellent café if you like chick peas and their spin-offs - most of which are very well done here.
Apart from the eponymous hummus, expect a range of dishes using this as a base, but with toppings such as Vegetable Salad, Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Chunky Beef with Tzatziki.
You can perhaps jazz these up with a Greek or Falafel Salad or suchlike.
There are a few desserts - such as Baklava's and Brownies.
Drink Smoothies, Juices, Tea etc.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is a bonus, and a take-away service operates.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Weds & Sun 12.00-22.00, Thurs- Sat 12.00-23.00; mains from about £5
- Dinner: Mon-Weds & Sun 12.00-22.00, Thurs- Sat 12.00-23.00; mains from about £7
- Nearest station: Piccadilly or Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: Check Christmas openings