This top-class delicatessen in the centre of the city, also offers good brasserie/Continental café style dishes, plus tapas style dishes boosted by stock from the shop.
You can just enjoy a cup of coffee, breakfast such as Scrambled eggs Croissant, Filled Ciabatta's, Bruschetta with Moroccan Tapenade, Melted at's Cheese & Wilted Spinach,plus some items from the grill such as Bison Burgers.
Eat on stools at a counter or on the terrace and watch the world go by.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-19.00, Sat 9.00-19.00, Sun 11.00-17.00
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Nottingham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Outside eating