Find this good tapas restaurant, in the vaults below the old Courthouse.
The menu mixes the traditional with the modern. Dishes ranging from 'Capers with Pickled Fennel' and 'Hot & Sweet Basque Peppers' through various Cheese and Charcuterie Platters to skilfully prepared dishes such as 'Quail in Red Wine' and 'Black Cod with Spicy Miso'.
There are a few interesting desserts for those with a sweet tooth.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; set L Tues-Fri £10 (2 tapas + dessert); Tapas from about £6
- Dinner: Tues-Fri 18.00-22.00, Sat 18.00-22.30; Tapas from about £6
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Nearest station: Nottingham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun & Mon