« back to restaurants search results
Lac Thai Restaurant107-109 Nantwich Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 6AW
A popular Thai restaurant, and the best we have found in the area.
Expect comfortable rattan chairs, and carpet which has seen better days. But don't be put off by the latter - the food is worth a little shabbiness; and you'll find all the expected Green & Red Curries; Salads and Noodle dishes - plus a good selection of seafood dishes such as Mussels, Scallops and Squid.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30; set Express Lunch £5.95 (1 course); mains £7.50 to £17.00
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 18.00-22.00, Fri & Sat 18.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £17.00
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Crewe Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Mon, L Sun
- Air conditioned