Find this good, and excellent value, Lebanese restaurant close to The Radcliffe Infirmary. Although it's a fun place the cooking standard is also high.
Their Mezze, comprising a selection of tapas-style dishes, is probably the best bet - but if you'd like to plump for one or two larger dishes they offer an excellent selection of skewered & grilled meats, a few cod dishes; plus a good choice of vegetable dishes.
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.30; Meze from about £2; mains £6.20 to £12
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.30; Meze from about £2; mains £6.20 to £12
- Wine: a list centred on the Lebanon has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: Oxford Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page