Find this good café in what was a village hall, but which is now an interesting art gallery.
As well as good tea and coffee, you'll find cakes, homemade soups - such as 'Carrot & Orange' - Salads, Quiches and bakes - perhaps 'Fennel & Root Vegetable Gratin' and suchlike.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 10.00-17.00
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Sanquhar or Dumfries Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top f the page
- Closed: Sun & some Bank Holidays