An excellent fish & chips shop - where you can also eat in - attached to an award-winning fishmonger, and with a more ambitious restaurant upstairs.
Beef dripping is used as the frying medium, with palm oil as an alternative for vegetarians; and the extensive variety on offer ranges from cod & haddock to Dover sole, scallops & sometimes turbot.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 11.30-21.30, Sun 11.30-14.30; mains about £5 to £9.20
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 11.30-21.30, Sun 11.30-14.30; mains about £5 to £9.20
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ramsgate Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: Mon & some Bank Holidays