An excellent tapas bar - which when originally-operating in Brighton won national awards - continues to shine at this new location. If you like tapas and good Spanish wine, this place is worth seeking out.
Expect all your favourites, well-prepared, many also offered to take away.
Wednesday also brings Paella.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00 till late; tapas from about £4.50; set meals from £15
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00 till late; tapas from about £4.50; set meals from £15
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a well-chosen Iberian list offers a good selection by the glass
- Nearest station: Old Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: Sun & most Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned