A popular Thai restaurant belonging to an expanding chain, offering both good food and reasonable prices. The fact that dishes aren't necessarily authentic, and that chopsticks (not traditional in Thailand) are provided - seems to matter little.
Expect everything from main course Noodle Soups, through Wok Dishes, Curries and Salads.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains about £8 to £15
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains about £8 to £15; pre theatre 16.00-18.00 £9.90 (small plate & main)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers, cider & sake
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page