A popular Thai restaurant belonging to an expanding chain, offering both good food and reasonable prices. The fact that dishes aren't necessarily authentic, and that chopsticks (not traditional in Thailand) are provided - seems to matter little.
Expect everything from main course Noodle Soups, through Wok Dishes, Curries and Salads.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains £8 to £13
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains £8 to £13
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers, cider & sake
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page