A popular Thai restaurant belonging to an expanding chain, offering both good food and reasonable prices. The fact that dishes aren't necessarily authentic, and that chopsticks (not traditional in Thailand) are provided - seems to matter little.
Expect everything from main course Noodle Soups, through Wok Dishes, Curries and Salads.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains about £8 to £15
- Dinner: 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains £8 to £15: pre theatre menu between 16.00-18.00 £9.90 (1 small plate + main)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers, cider & sake
- Nearest station: Goodge Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page