A popular Thai restaurant belonging to an expanding chain, offering both good food and reasonable prices. The fact that dishes aren't necessarily authentic, and that chopsticks (not traditional in Thailand) are provided - seems to matter little.
Expect everything from main course Noodle Soups, through Wok Dishes, Curries and Salads.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00; Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £17; Express L £9.95; set L £12.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00 (Sun 22.00); mains about £9 to £17
- Wine: a concise list, kicking off at around the £20 mark, is backed up by beers, cider & sake
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Nearest station: Old Street or Shoreditch High Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays