A bustling café by day, offering organic Fairtrade coffee & tea, continental breakfasts, cakes & homemade lunches.
In the evening things go up a gear, with good tapas and pizzas the most popular items. They occasionally have live music towards the end of the week. They have another popular branch at nearby Bedminster.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: all week 9.00-21.30; mains about £7 to £14
- Dinner: all week 9.00-21.30; mains about £8 to £14
- Wine: a concise list with modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Lawrence Hill Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating