An excellent Indian restaurant, described by one customer as offering a "delicious, modern twist on Indian favourites".
The comfortable dining room with its leather-clad seating and profusion of fresh flowers take this miles away from your average curry house.
An extensive à la carte menu offers all the expected North Indian 'standards' - such as Bhuna's, Dansak's & Korma's - plus a wide selection from the tandoor.
Extra unexpected treats also beckon, such as 'Fresh Mussels cooked with herbs & coconut'; 'Slow-Cooked Alkrashma Lamb' - plus a selection of interesting Duck, Red Mullet, Sea Bass, Soft-Shelled Crab ans Stuffed Squid dishes.
All in all - worth a special detour, if you're a curry lover.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs 12.00-14.30; set L £9.95 (3 courses); mains £9 to £18
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains £9 to £18
- Wine: a well-chosen list is backed up with beers ideal for curry
- Children's portions: £6.95 Childrens Lunch Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Goring & Streatley Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Fri
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Thu 28th March 2013 by Will Gibson
What did you like about the Restaurant?
The food, quite simply, the food!
Report this review